Dear friends & valued patients,
Further to the THIRD national lockdown announced by Prime Minister Boris Johnson, we are pleased to confirm that Bhandal Dental Practice, WILL REMAIN OPEN throughout the lockdown period.
The whole team will be available during our normal opening hours throughout and beyond so there is no need to panic about your dental care or any booked appointments. There are no new restrictions with regard to medical or dental care and we would actively encourage you to attend your appointments at Bhandal Dental Practice.
We can re-confirm that we have taken the following measures to ensure that the practice is 'COVID SECURE' for the safety of both our patients and our dental team:
- We actively pre-screen ALL patients for COVID-19 symptoms before EVERY appointment (you will receive an email or text message link to complete your COVID-19 Screening Form and Medical Form)
- Our staff wear enhanced PPE during all dental treatments
- We continue to use robust infection control and prevention measures to ensure that all contact points and surgeries are 'deep cleaned' and all instruments are sterilised after every patient appointment
- All staff and patients must wear face masks in the communal areas of the practice at all times
- Disinfectant hand gel is readily available throughout the practice to ensure everybody's hands are sanitised on entering and leaving the Practice
- Social distancing is strictly maintained in all communal areas of the practice and we have extended our appointment times to minimise the number of patients within the practice at any given time
Finally, please do keep safe and well and rest assured that our collective efforts WILL allow us to overcome the challenges that we all currently face due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Hear from our
These are just some of the kind words about our practice, direct from our incredible patients.