Our current vacancies
Experienced/qualified nurse with reception duties (shift basis)
We are looking for a qualified and experienced dental nurse, a team player who is available to start immediately. We are very busy NHS/private practice looking to welcome you to our team, so come and join Coventry's largest dental team by completing the enquiry form today.
Our main Foleshill Rd practice is open 7 days a week so we are looking for staff who are able to work flexible hours. We have seven practices throughout Coventry.
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 8am until 8pm and a sat and Sunday 8am until 2pm shifts can be arranged.
Qualified Dental Nurse working with our Facial Aesthetics Dentist (inc admin duties)
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate to further your professional development within our facial aesthetics team.
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Dental Nurse at our Foleshill Road, Coventry Practice. You must be fully qualified or near qualification and have experience as a general dental nurse and an interest in Facial Aesthetics. Newly qualified or trainee nurses near qualification will be considered.
You must be a committed, hard working individual, who has excellent communication skills, reliable and who works well as part of a team. Must have high standards and willing to go the extra mile. A positive, focused, driven and productive attitude is essential alongside being self motivated and a team player.
General daily duties will include:
- preparing instruments, materials and maintaining stock levels for various treatments,
- provide excellent chair side assistance whilst ensuring the highest levels of patient care and professionalism at all times,
- being responsible for stock ordering
- some admin and reception duties
- website and social media admin
- Liaising with marketing team
- some administration and reception duties
- dealing with patient queries
- observe patient confidentiality at all times
Further professional development is available as the right candidate, we are looking for someone who will grow with the business.
The site does late evenings and weekends. We operate a fair rota system and flexibility will be required to suit business hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
- Work performance incentives
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
FULL COVID19 PROTOCOLS ARE IN PLACE
- dental: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- GDC (Preferred)
- Providing chair-side assistance
- Taking records, impressions, or x-rays
- Billing and maintaining patient records
- Assisting with lab tasks as needed
- Assisting with front office tasks as needed
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
- Managing correspondence
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Managing website functions and social media
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
If you have the skills and passion that it takes to work at a Bhandal dental practice, then we want to hear from you. Submit your details with your CV and our team will contact you if we think you're the right fit.
Hear from our
These are just some of the kind words about our practice, direct from our incredible patients.